Tagged with Rosedale

Abberley Wesleyan Methodist Chapel: key dates, 1857-1949

According to research carried out by Kate Andrew and Jo Guest, the chapel was built in 1857 on a narrow parcel of land between a pair of semi-detached cottages on the Common (no 67 and 68) and  a house called Rosedale.  According to a map drawn up for Abberley Hall Estate sale in 1866, these residential properties had been purchased by the Abberley Hall Estate on 24 … Continue reading